 Events / NWBrickCon / 235
234  |  236
Subject:
NWBrickCon 2004 - Space!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 02:28:11 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey .Spacers,

As you might know, NWBrickCon is coming this Halloween, and Space needs a presence. If you’re planning on attending please e-mail me at bruce@kus-numa.net and let me know, as well as what you’re planning on bringing, so we can get a general idea of how much... room we’re going to need. If making it up is going to be a problem but you’d like to have your MOCs there drop me a line and we’ll figure something out.

Pre-registration ends next friday (October 1st), so be sure to register before then to get your badge and all those other goodies. And it costs less.

   Bruce Lowell

Space Coordinator, NWBrickCon™ 2004

bruce@kus-numa.net