 Events / LEGO World / 82
    Pinball INFO - passed on from builder —C. L. GunningCook
   After an email exchange with Gerrit Bronsveld from the Netherlands, and due to the fact that he doesnt have a Lugnet account, he passed on the info to share, and has told me that he has taken many photos and will be posting them to Brickshelf (under (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics) !

        Re: Pinball INFO - passed on from builder —Philippe Hurbain
     (...) I had the chance to see it in person at LW2005, with a demonstration of all its features by Gerrit. That's a true masterpiece, with all the bells and whistles of a real pinball game. A glimpse on it: (URL) (and following images) Philo (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pinball INFO - passed on from builder —Martijn Boogaarts
   Hi ALL, During LEGOWORLD 2005, we (Gerrit Bronsveld and Martijn Boogaarts) have shown a -real-live-size- Pinball machine. Unfortunately, were not all of you able to visit the Netherlands in order to see the machine, and play it. On (URL) an article (...) (18 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pinball INFO - passed on from builder —Brian Davis
   (...) And it is really impressive! Wonderful job, and a very nice write-up. A few questions: (...) Neat solution. I was wondering how you networked between the two IR communication chambers (the article is a little vague, refering to a "direct (...) (18 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pinball INFO - passed on from builder —Martijn Boogaarts
   (...) not sure what you mean: but - we have 2 chambers, therfore 2 main listners, this made sure the point collector (PC) was able to recieve all the points, and this RCX uses a motor-rotation sensor-rotation sensor construction to transmit the (...) (18 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pinball INFO - passed on from builder —Brian Davis
   (...) You answered my question very clearly, thank you. This sounds like a nice feedback system using the rotation sensors, and could be used to signal a lot of things. Do you use a single axle connecting two rotation sensors where the axle can be (...) (18 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Pinball INFO - passed on from builder —Martijn Boogaarts
   (...) have a look at the following deep link; (URL) used 2 motors 2 axles and 4 rotation sensors: one set for signals towards the newball RCX and one back towards the Points Collector RCX. (...) Right only one IR message at a time. there is no (...) (18 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics)