 Events / BrickWorld / 338
Re: Brickworld - Train Drag Racing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 00:31:53 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Rob Hendrix wrote:
So it seems there are some limitations to the unlimited class.  IMO, that
makes it more a modified class.  I'd be very interested in seeing a true
unlimited class.  Any takers?  If we play fair and by "some" rule set, may
Joe will let us add this sanction!

Rob - if nothing else, it would be great to see a demo of your unlimited train.
We can probably arrange for a race against types of vehicles made of LEGO  :)