 Events / BrickWorld / 331

Subject:
Brickworld - Train Drag Racing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:20:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Share - Learn - Explore - Discover

The Brickworld Team is pleased to announce a new competition for this year’s event.

Train Drag Racing

Preregistration for the competition is requested. There are four competition classes.

Check out all the rules here

Thanks to Joe Ellenbecker for conceiving and running this compeition!!

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 19 -22, 2009 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here

Re: Brickworld - Train Drag Racing
In lugnet.events.brickworld, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:

Share - Learn - Explore - Discover

The Brickworld Team is pleased to announce a new competition for this year’s event.

Train Drag Racing

Preregistration for the competition is requested. There are four competition classes.

Check out all the rules here

Thanks to Joe Ellenbecker for conceiving and running this compeition!!

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 19 -22, 2009 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here

Not exactly a new idea but I’m glad to see the concept of racing trains alive and well.

jt

Re: Brickworld - Train Drag Racing