 Events / BrickWorld / 333
Re: Brickworld - Train Drag Racing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2009 04:09:21 GMT

"Bryan Bonahoom" <bryan@brickworld.us> wrote in message
news:KE5nMC.nno@lugnet.com...
<<http://www.brickworld.us/_images/bw09-logo.png>>

[Share - Learn - Explore - Discover]

The Brickworld Team is pleased to announce a new competition for this
year's
event.

Train Drag Racing

Yay!  Rail Racing!!!! (Originally brought to you by James Trobaugh of NGLTC)
And originally dominated by me (modified class). :-P

All I have to say to you custom tinkerers wanting to enter the Unlimited
class is, "bring it"...

Rob "speed demon" Hendrix
http://www.brickmodder.net/mocs/trains/rail-racer2003/images/1.jpg