 Events / BrickFest / 3834
Re: BrickFest 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 21:17:10 GMT

At 03:18 PM 1/9/07, Christina Hitchcock wrote:
I've had long talks with both family and friends, and have had to make some
tough choices about the BrickFest schedule for 2007. Unfortunately,
I can't say
the same for BrickFest in the summer. I do not have the sufficient
resources to
pull the summer BrickFest event together in a way I would be happy about. • ...
so that everyone goes home with a sense of fulfillment, but I
nevertheless think
it can't be achieved this year.

So, are you saying there will not be a BrickFest in DC in 2007? (or
elsewhere on the east coast)

Sorry to hear that.

So, it sounds like a good time to have an event in Chicago...

Steve