 Events / 2208

Re: Brickfair is official....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 17:54:21 GMT

In lugnet.events, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:

   Sounds like an organization with nothing to hide, and a good model for AFOL events.

Not in the least. For one thing, they shun commerce. And they let people run around neked.

.02,

JOHN

Re: Brickfair is official....
   In lugnet.events, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:

   Sounds like an organization with nothing to hide, and a good model for AFOL events.

Not in the least. For one thing, they shun commerce. And they let people run around neked.

.02,

JOHN

So, If I had to guess, it sounds like John wants ALL AFOL events to allow people to “run around neked(sic)”

:)

Im in.

Chris

can janey come too?

Re: Brickfair is official....
   In lugnet.events, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:

   Sounds like an organization with nothing to hide, and a good model for AFOL events.

Not in the least. For one thing, they shun commerce. And they let people run around neked.

.02,

JOHN

So, If I had to guess, it sounds like John wants ALL AFOL events to allow people to “run around neked(sic)”

:)

Im in.

Chris

can janey come too?

Uh, Chris, we want ppl to attend events, not run from them. Besides, I can barely handle John fully clothed!

Janey, “You can keep your hat on, Red Brick”

Re: Brickfair is official....
In lugnet.events, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   In lugnet.events, Chris Magno wrote:
   In lugnet.events, John Neal wrote:

   Not in the least. For one thing, they shun commerce. And they let people run around neked.

.02,

JOHN

So, If I had to guess, it sounds like John wants ALL AFOL events to allow people to “run around neked(sic)”

:)

Im in.

Chris

can janey come too?

Uh, Chris, we want ppl to attend events, not run from them. Besides, I can barely handle John fully clothed!

who CAN handle John? And put him in the same room with Teddy, and Nick. ummm, ya know. on second thought, I think I will stick with Swinging(1)

   Janey, “You can keep your hat on, Red Brick”

Chris

1. R22 - Robot Swinging www.rtltoronto.com

Re: Brickfair is official....
   who CAN handle John? And put him in the same room with Teddy, and Nick. ummm, ya know. on second thought, I think I will stick with Swinging(1)

Scream “Ma!” all you want, just leave me out of this.

Re: Brickfair is official....
   who CAN handle John? And put him in the same room with Teddy, and Nick. ummm, ya know. on second thought, I think I will stick with Swinging(1)

Scream “Ma!” all you want, just leave me out of this.

:)

dont laugh, we got our bread didn’t we?

Chris

Re: Brickfair is official....
   who CAN handle John? And put him in the same room with Teddy, and Nick. ummm, ya know. on second thought, I think I will stick with Swinging(1)

Scream “Ma!” all you want, just leave me out of this.

Awww, Teddy, I think you belong in the middle, wink.

Janey “Red Brick”

(Although, I did learn something from that whole “family” moment. Public restaurants shouldn’t necessarily be for ALL the “public”, some ppl should just eat at home, not mentioning any names Magno!)

Re: Brickfair is official....
In lugnet.events, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   I can barely handle John fully clothed!

Phew! Is it getting hot in here?

:-)

JOHN