 Events / 1915
1914  |  1916
Subject:
BrickFest 2007 location
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 04:00:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

A small contingent of folks expressed interest in moving BrickFest to
Indianapolis next year due to its several positive factors:

- It is closer to the many AFOLs who don't live on or near the east coast.
- It is cheaper to get a hotel room than in the Washington D.C. area
- More imporantly, it is cheaper than another centrally located city, Chicago.
- It has a large convention center, and BrickFest was already too big for the
Sheraton Premiere this year

I'm not speaking for anyone on the BrickFest staff -- I'd just like to know if
anyone else thinks BrickFest needs to stay in the D.C. area, if a cheaper place
to stay is helpful, if some other location is closer to where you live, etc.