 Events / 1774
Re: Condor Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 01:35:45 GMT

Well the event was a success. We had a quite a few members of SanDLUG in attendance, providing a nice selection of models on display. Thanks you Aaron, Adrian, George, Jen, Daniel and Bill. And Clark showed up with his typical nice selection of brick for sell.

We also had over 200 lbs of partially sorted LEGO for people to play with and build models for the competition. And we ran a Brickwars or Pirate wargame on all three days.

With general hanging out and fun well into the evening.

The convention was very pleased, and has already asked us to return next year.

Mat Clayson