 Events / 1748
    MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th —Mathew Clayson
   Sorry for the short notice. I've been asked by a local Science Fiction/gaming convention to organize a LEGO room for the con. Sort of a mini LEGO convention. The Convention is "Condor XIII" (URL) March 3rd-5th. Just over a month from now. There'll (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th —Aaron M. Sneary
     (...) This should be a lot of fun. Especially since Mat has asked me to organize the gaming function of our little event. Consider this a request for suggestions, comments, etc. on running games at a Con. This will be my first time at GMing at a (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, FTX)

        Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th —Aaron M. Sneary
     (...) I'm planning on attending, and hope to get an actual moonbase display going. I will have several of my own moonbases on display, but encourage the Spacers to attend and bring modules too. And for you non-spacers, build a Moonbase Module anyway (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Condor Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th —Mathew Clayson
     I'm Xposting this, as they mey be some common interest. It would be great to have MOCs from all SF&F related themes. I'm currently planning to run LEGO pirate gaming on bothe Saturday and Sunday, , and perhaps Friday evening, even if I only have one (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Condor Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th —Mathew Clayson
   A reminder about Condor this coming weekend. (...) One of the prizes will be the snack sized version of Serenity: (URL). (...) We're still on track for this. We'll have gaming most of the day Saturday and Sunday, and possibly some Friday night. (...) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Condor Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th —Mathew Clayson
   Well the event was a success. We had a quite a few members of SanDLUG in attendance, providing a nice selection of models on display. Thanks you Aaron, Adrian, George, Jen, Daniel and Bill. And Clark showed up with his typical nice selection of (...) (18 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: Condor Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th —Adrian Egli
   (...) Here are some of pics- (URL) Enjoy Adr. (18 years ago, 7-Mar-06, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug, FTX)