 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 83
Re: Condor Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 15:23:16 GMT

In lugnet.events, Mathew Clayson wrote:
   Well the event was a success. We had a quite a few members of SanDLUG in attendance, providing a nice selection of models on display. Thanks you Aaron, Adrian, George, Jen, Daniel and Bill. And Clark showed up with his typical nice selection of brick for sell.

We also had over 200 lbs of partially sorted LEGO for people to play with and build models for the competition. And we ran a Brickwars or Pirate wargame on all three days.

With general hanging out and fun well into the evening.

The convention was very pleased, and has already asked us to return next year.

Mat Clayson

Here are some of pics-

Enjoy

Adr.