 Events / 1749
Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:19:32 GMT

In lugnet.events, Mathew Clayson wrote:
   Sorry for the short notice.

I’ve been asked by a local Science Fiction/gaming convention to organize a LEGO room for the con. Sort of a mini LEGO convention. The Convention is “Condor XIII” http://www.condorcon.org/html/mainmenu.html March 3rd-5th. Just over a month from now.

There’ll be several LEGO themed activities.

Model and MOC displays. Any theme, but SF and Fantasy encouraged. And prizes for the MOCs. Additional SF related models will be on hand for those that want to build.

Mathew Clayson (858)75two-242two

I’m planning on attending, and hope to get an actual moonbase display going. I will have several of my own moonbases on display, but encourage the Spacers to attend and bring modules too. And for you non-spacers, build a Moonbase Module anyway and bring it!

Guidelines can be found here: http://www.zemi.net/moonbase/

Hope to see you there!

SPACE!

Aaron