 Events / 1470
Re: Commemorative DVD Feedback Thread - POSITIVE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 04:10:25 GMT

In lugnet.events, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.events, Todd Thuma wrote:
In lugnet.events, Todd Thuma wrote:
DVD Receipients,

snip

I have one suggestion for next time.  There is a "people" section, with pictures
of builders.  I saw many of them, but, I suck with names, so I have no idea who
most of those people are.  It would be really cool to have names listed under
the pictures, to help put names with faces.

Steve

Todd, maybe by next year I will have an efficient way of taking pictures of all
the name badges and you could use them as captions.

Tommy Armstrong
www.brickengraver.com