 Events / 1452
  BrickFest 2004 Commemorative DVD Feedback Thread

DVD Receipients, It is important to every director and producer to receive feedback about their project. It is also important for every viewer to get a sense from others that have viewed a film what they thought about it. So I propose to start a (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Commemorative DVD Feedback Thread - POSITIVE

(...) This thread is for positive comments. Todd (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Commemorative DVD Feedback Thread - NEGATIVE

(...) This thread is for NEGATIVE Comments. Todd (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Commemorative DVD Feedback Thread - NEGATIVE

(...) What's that shipping date, again? :) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Commemorative DVD Feedback Thread - POSITIVE

(...) For a homebrewed DVD, this is excellent work. It also has a longer run time than I anticipated. A big plus. Loved the music. Especially the Tangerine Dream tracks that I recognized immediately. I own over 100 of their albums on 12" disc and (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Commemorative DVD Feedback Thread - POSITIVE

(...) Todd, thank you so much!!! This project was well worth the wait. I have thoroughly enjoyed the DVD you have produced, it's well done. I found myself savouring the moment of BrickFest all over again, and smiling and laughing about certain (...) (19 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Commemorative DVD Feedback Thread - NEGATIVE

(...) The easter-egg section of the DVD is proving difficult to find. Todd, how does one unlock the nudity-riddled "unrated" version? -nk (19 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Commemorative DVD Feedback Thread - POSITIVE

(...) I got my DVD. I haven't watched the whole thing, yet. I only spent an hour or so watching it. There are a LOT of pictures. The movie is very cool. Thanks for adding that. All those menus look very nice. I have one suggestion for next time. (...) (19 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Commemorative DVD Feedback Thread - POSITIVE

(...) snip (...) Todd, maybe by next year I will have an efficient way of taking pictures of all the name badges and you could use them as captions. Tommy Armstrong www.brickengraver.com (19 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Commemorative DVD Feedback Thread - POSITIVE

(...) I wasn't able to attend myself but this DVD was an good substitute. The movies especially were great! To see the mindstorms competitions would probably rank as the high-light of the DVD and "Alabama Jones" was fantastic. Am I implying (...) (19 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.events)