 Events / 1469
Re: Commemorative DVD Feedback Thread - POSITIVE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:55:02 GMT

In lugnet.events, Todd Thuma wrote:
In lugnet.events, Todd Thuma wrote:
DVD Receipients,

Please be aware there are two areas to post to this thread, a positive and

I got my DVD.  I haven't watched the whole thing, yet.  I only spent an hour or
so watching it.  There are a LOT of pictures.

The movie is very cool.  Thanks for adding that.

All those menus look very nice.

I have one suggestion for next time.  There is a "people" section, with pictures
of builders.  I saw many of them, but, I suck with names, so I have no idea who
most of those people are.  It would be really cool to have names listed under
the pictures, to help put names with faces.

I hope there are no legal issues with me showing this at a FLL event this
weekend.  There's usually a big lull between the last round and the awards
(while they're scoring) and I know the teams will enjoy the pictures.

If there are legal issues, please just forget I mentioned it...

Steve