 Events / 1272
Re: Event kit update and request for data
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.events, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 01:57:34 GMT

* Name of Club-
Redford Township Library

* Number of kits received (some clubs/groups got more than one because of the
amount of events they were running)-
1

* General location of both club and event(s) where the kit(s) was used
In Redford MI

* Links to any pictures you have of the kit
Don't have them up yet

* Your best guess on how many people actively participated with the elements
of the kit (took stickers,
About 50 people the 5 times we did it. planning on more during the summer (small
room otherise we could have had more kids.

* Your best guess on overall LEGO brand "exposure" (amount of people who came in
contact with the kit)
Everybody that walked into the library in the two months that the display case
was up.  had lego stuff all over.  Still have book covers sitting out for the
kids to take

Thanks
Jeff