 Events / 1271
1270  |  1272
Subject:
Copywriter Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:49:06 GMT

I'm working hard on a new community project right now, and I could use a little
bit of help. Specifically, it would be great if someone who has good composition
skills could help by writing website copy for me. Bonus if the volunteer is
knowledgeable with CAD software (professional tools and/or LDraw).

Please email me if you'd like to know more. I'll explain the whole thing and
guide whoever raises their hand through the process. I just need to free up some
of my time so I can put energy into designing the project and external
communication.

Thanks!

-Tim