 Events / 1270
1269  |  1271
Subject:
P'titgneugneu the stairs climber, was Re: CC3:Stairs,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:58:22 GMT

Here is the write-up about the robot I built for CC3:Stairs contest, that happened to win ;o)

A bit flimsy, not too pretty, but it did the job!

As the results have not been published here, I inserted the official announcement below. Don’t forget to visit the gallery to see all entries!

Philo

                Member of

French Enthousiast LEGO User Group

Winners of CC3:Stairs

It is with great excitement that I present to you the winners of CC3:Stairs! I apologize for it taking us so long in judging. Things are a little slower with the absence of the great Community Contest and Project coordinator, Buachaille. :-)

Anyway, on with the announcement...

The First Place Trophy goes to Philo, with his very nicely-constructed stair-climber which accomplished the goal very smoothly.

The Second Place Trophy, just barely behind Philo, goes to FranzlInventor! He also came up with a well-built stair-climber that did the job well.

The Third Place Trophy goes to Leg0-17, with his robot’s incredible speed of about 6 seconds roundtrip!

Congratulations to the winners! This was another very close contest, with most everyone only barely behind or ahead of another. If the winners would like their trophies right away, email one of the Hosts. Otherwise, the trophy images can be found in the Community Contest Brickshelf folder, along with images and descriptions of all the participants’ robots:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=85252

On behalf of myself and the other Hosts, congratulations and thank you for participating!!