 Events / 1215
    CC3:Stairs —Mike Thorn
   COMMUNITY CONTEST # 3: Stairs Stair (stâr) n. A series or flight of steps; a staircase. Often used in the plural. This Community Contest shall run from Saturday, May 1st through Sunday, June 2nd. You may enter a robot in this Contest up until (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: CC3:Stairs —Mike Thorn
     There I go again, messing up the dates. June 2nd is decidedly NOT a Sunday. CORRECTION: This Community Contest shall run from Saturday, May 1st through Tuesday, June 1st. You may enter a robot in this Contest up until Midnight (12:00pm) on Tuesday, (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        P'titgneugneu the stairs climber, was Re: CC3:Stairs, —Philippe Hurbain
   Here is the (URL) write-up> about the robot I built for CC3:Stairs contest, that happened to win ;o) A bit flimsy, not too pretty, but it did the job! (URL) As the results have not been published here, I inserted the official announcement below. (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce, FTX)