 Events / 1269
1268  |  1270
Subject:
COLTC Marcon show report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 11:03:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

About 10 days ago, COLTC displayed at Marcon 38. Despite the small layout, we managed to show quite a bit of new stuff.

Another skyscraper (One Nationwide):

a space Area:

a Medieval Village:

and a small town section under attack of Non-Lego toys...

Picture galleries:

John Bucy: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=84557

David “Scooter” Lukens: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=84756

We’ll be back next year....