 Events / 1269
    COLTC Marcon show report —Paul Janssen
   About 10 days ago, COLTC displayed at Marcon 38. Despite the small layout, we managed to show quite a bit of new stuff. Another skyscraper (One Nationwide): (URL) a space Area: (URL) a Medieval Village: (URL) and a small town section under attack of (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !!

        Re: COLTC Marcon show report —Jason Spears
   (...) Nice looking layout. I'm obviously a fan of the medieval section in particular. About the burning house, two questions. Why are the birds hanging out on the still flaming house and what's with the guy in the dress? I'm not sure why, but I (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, FTX)