 Events / 1271
    Copywriter Needed —Tim Courtney
   I'm working hard on a new community project right now, and I could use a little bit of help. Specifically, it would be great if someone who has good composition skills could help by writing website copy for me. Bonus if the volunteer is (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)