 Events / 1063
Re: Our Lady of the Snows Exhibit - My setup experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 04:07:51 GMT

Hi, Chris.  Thanks for the great photos.

That Bethlehem set is awesome.  Great design on the houses, and very impressive
landscaping.  These scene is dear to my heart, being a Bible scene rendered at
minifig scale.  @8^)

The nativity is wonderful, too.  The sheer number of bricks involved is just
boggling my mind.  Look at that enormous stone wall!

I understand that Dan Parker's company TrainBuilder "and other Lego enthusiasts"
were hired to construct this project, but could someone tell me:

1) Just who was involved, and who built what?  I'd like to give credit where
credit is due!

2) How were all those bricks aquired?  Were they donated by LEGO, or all
purchased by the Shrine of the Lady of the Snows?  (I can barely imagine what
the total cost would be!)

Anyhow, excellent job, everyone!

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith