 Events / 1059
Re: Our Lady of the Snows Exhibit - My setup experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:35:13 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Chris Maddison wrote:

   This past weekend Our Lady of the Snows Shrine in Belleville, IL launched the Way of Lights event, so I’m free to post this now.

The whole set up looks great. I’m amazed with everything. Nice job! I was bummed that I couldn’t make it down there to help, and meet some of you all, but from the pics, it looked like everything arrived in one piece.

Again, great job on all of the creations! The whole thing looks spectacular!

-Nathan