 Events / 1058
Re: Our Lady of the Snows Exhibit - My setup experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:42:35 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Chris Maddison wrote:

Snip

   Last weekend (October 7-9) I drove down to St. Louis from Ottumwa, IA to help Dan Parker and Gary McIntire set up the lifesize nativity scene and minifig scale town of Bethlehem, among other things.

Sounds like a great experience!

Right on and congrats to all of you.