 Events / 1057
Re: Our Lady of the Snows Exhibit - My setup experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:04:41 GMT

Yes, that landscape is really, really nice. Congrats on getting
everything done, guys.

eric

Erik Olson wrote:

In lugnet.announce, Chris Maddison wrote:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/LadyoftheSnows/Setup/097_bethlehem.jpg>

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/LadyoftheSnows/Setup/thumb/097_bethlehem.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/LadyoftheSnows/Setup/086_the_hood.jpg>

Love the hood. Blocky, yet lots of character. And sheep!