Re: The future of Space Station and other links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 18:46:56 GMT

Eric,  Thats strange.  It shouldn't be.  It works on my computer.  Maybe this
link will work:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=56166&a=408710

In lugnet.space, Erik Olson writes:
In lugnet.space, Rick Kujawa writes:
OK. How about:
http://www.spacerocks.com/Lego%20Universe.html
or my first station is on my space creations album at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=56166&Auth=false
more info:
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/archives/m0013.htm

Rick- the photopoint album is still password-protected.

-Erik