 Space / 4400

Subject:
The future of Space Station and other links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:58:59 GMT

I was just talking to Rick Kujawa about how the GS doesn't have links to
space stations anymore. I removed them because I wanted to just concentrate
on ships for the time being. When Space world takes off there should be one
server with different sections (like the GS) maintained by different people.
At least this is one idea. I'm curious if someone else is interested in
working on a Space Station site.. Rick says he has tons of space on his
server and he would like to host something like this till Space World gets
going. Right now I'm just throwing ideas around.

Thanks
    -Jon

--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer

Re: The future of Space Station and other links
Maybe Castle World would want some space stations.  After all they are really
just "Castle 3000" right? :O