 Space / 4498
Re: The future of Space Station and other links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 16:37:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Kujawa writes:
Hey Jon,

Maybe Castle World would want some space stations.  After all they are really
just "Castle 3000" right? :O

Define "space station" ... :)  And could you explain the "Castle 3000" a
little more?  I like the thinking (I'm planning on having parallel world in the
past as well as in the future [1]), but I want to hear some more from you
and others ... ;)

-- Pawel

[1] See Verneer and Ewan in the future -
http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/space/sw3000/