Subject:
New pics ( My webpage update...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 00:39:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:

http://community.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage

I forgot to mention I broadened the story on my webpage to fit some of the Euro Castle theme parts and sets I have ...I wanted to try a flashback story style, allowing me to change settings/locations while not losing track of my main story...

I recently acquired some adventurer parts and discovered that the back pack
can be fit over the cloth capes and under the SW hoods.... like the
result....there are a couple of different views on the webpage...I also took
my first stab at a battle scene...

I am also doing this because it seems that there is ABSOLUTELY 0
....zip...nilch...nada...bupkus interest in anything that occurs outside of
camelot involving the Ninja theme...yep I'm tired of being ignored = )

for lack of a better description, this update is an experiment w/ camera
placement, story telling, and minifig design...

Any comments are appreciated = )

Re: New pics ( My webpage update...)