 Castle / 96

Re: Good vs. Evil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:45:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
I got to thinking about this the other day... which castle themes are 'good
guys' and 'bad guys'? I noticed this as my own lego kingdom has gotten
progressivly overrun with what I think of as 'evil' lately...

In my own personal kingdom:
Crusaders/Lionheart - Good
Forestmen/Dark Forest - Mostly Good
Royal Knights - Good

Black Falcons - Evil
Black Knights - Evil
Wolfpack - Mostly Evil
Fright Knights - Evil
Dragon Masters - Evil

Well, historically, LEGO has made very few "evil" minifigs.  On that basis, I
would assume that all the male castle minifigs are good and all the female
minifigs are evil.  :')

Re: Good vs. Evil
Well, historically, LEGO has made very few "evil" minifigs.  On that basis, I
would assume that all the male castle minifigs are good and all the female
minifigs are evil.  :')

Funny how Lego imitates life!!

Re: Good vs. Evil