 Castle / 9397
  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

you have to realise that most of the AFOL don't want a collectors market. It drives the price up and encourages speculation on prices. Yes it'd be pretty cool to see a revised or modified inn to add to the collection, and of course LEGO are doing it (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

Hello James, (...) That's right, but wouldn't it be nice if TLC would sell castle sets LIKE the Guarded Inn and not THE Guarded Inn? TLC renews the Legends-Sets because the sets are "leading in design" - if so, why not creating new sets by tradition (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

OK I wont argue. I would *love* new sets along the design and concepts of the Guarded Inn. Yes new sets of a modular design and in keeping with the feel of the mid - late 80's sets is what I dream of. But IF sales of this set exceed TLC's (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

(...) And what about a new set, which will sell for $25 to the children AND to the collectors who already have the old sets? With a slightly modified set, they would probably make more money. (...) I am definitely not a collector, I don't even keep (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The legend died (Re: The legend lives)

I wont labour the point cos' we are kinda arguing the same side here (...) the (...) they (...) Its possible, but I havent read a post yet (Not saying there isnt or wont be) from anyone saying - already got one, dont need any more (...) a (...) OK (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)