 Castle / 6507
Re: The countdown begins... teaser pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 01:02:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
I have 12 Paladins at the moment, thanks to a really nice ebay auction.

So it was you!I was the first bidder (Fett69) then the price went way up
above $30, which was a bit too much to pay for some accessories.

<<KM>>

Sorry man, but it wasn't me.  I've looked, there have been many auctions for
chrome armor sets, so I think you're thinking of one that I didn't bid on.  And
for me, I could have paid $80 for the accessories and it still would have been
worth it, if you figure in that each chrome piece would cost me $5.  And I only
paid $51.  Auction #432889681.

--Anthony

Yup, i see that now. I didn't take the time to look and see. It was an
auction with 9 breastplates i think. Hmmm, still quite a lot to pay for
accessories, cause think how much money you could get for selling the
minifigs? Princess storm? I know this thread just happened, but she's worth
a lot to people who don't wanna buy the castle. Same with the chainmail
guard, they don't wanna buy the big sets cause they're pretty much a waste
of peices. I'm glad you're happy to have gotten them for that price. It
shows us how much we're into Lego.

Hehe
    <<KM>>