 Castle / 6505
Re: The countdown begins... teaser pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 23:58:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
I have 12 Paladins at the moment, thanks to a really nice ebay auction.

So it was you!I was the first bidder (Fett69) then the price went way up
above $30, which was a bit too much to pay for some accessories.

<<KM>>

It's not the auction he thinks it is.  I looked at the history and he's not
there, so he must have a different auction in mind.

... so how much did they end up going for? I love the concept of a Paladin.

-- Pawel

Ebay Auction 432889681, for $51 i got :
"for auction we have some lego chrome items for your knights.this auction
includes 11 chrome dragon helmets,17 chrome breast plates,12 chrome broad
swords,16 chrome bull shields.all items are mint.."

Thanks, it came to me while I was debating on how I was going to use the one
silver knight that I had already.  Then the idea hit me, and that I needed more
silver armor sets to make a small band of paladins.  I think it makes for a
good effect.

--Anthony