 Castle / 6486
Subject:
The coutdown begins... teaser pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:28:15 GMT

Greetings my friends,

The countdown to the update to my site has begun.  I've finally been able to go
home to my legos and take pictures.  It'll take me a week or so to edit and
clean up the pictures, and to update my site, so I figured I'd share a few
pictures with all of you castle heads until I'm done.

So without further adieu...

Here is a clip from my illustrated story, unfortunately I didn't have time to
take pictures of the whole story, so only the teaser story I posted a while ago
will be illustrated.  The Paladins of Karkos are interrogating a villager.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/tease1.jpg

Here is a new character with a new weapon.  A magical war staff.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/tease2.jpg

Here is a new character with a new weapon.  A magical pike.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/tease3.jpg

no, that's not princess storm's head, thats the head of the female rock raider
that doesnt have a head set on.

I hope you like them.  Expect a post from me in the next week or so with the
news of my update.

Re: The coutdown begins... teaser pictures
[...]

Ant,
Very cool. I especially like the dude with the magic war staff-way to use the
pieces in an inventive way. And that red helmet, pure genius. Keep up the good
work, can't wait to see the new site.
     -dead

[...]

I agree!  The wrench makes an awesome sickle-moon shape for a staff.  I might
just have to borrow/blatantly steal this idea.  Those Paladins are pretty
spiffy too!

And that red helmet, pure genius.

That helmet style was actually one produced by TLC back in the Yellow Castle
days.  Take a look at his main page if you haven't seen it already, there's
some great ideas for weapons there.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Wilson

Re: The coutdown begins... teaser pictures
Fantastic weapons.  Great use of pieces.  Did you have to shave the end of
the trans-light blue spear to get it to seat properly?  The character
designs and color schemes are also terrific.  Loce those new chrome pieces!
I can't wait to get mine.

Dave

Anthony Sava <ajs0093@pop.tamu.edu> wrote in message
[...]

Re: The countdown begins... teaser pictures