 Castle / 5864
Re: Bulls Brothers Travelling Circus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 06:06:16 GMT

Personally I agree about the bad-guy good-guy theory, and I know I'm not the
only one. Let *us* interpret the figs however we want to. People here have
such different views of BFs, BKs, Crusaders, etc... but it's "obvious" to us
all that Leo's good and Cedric (or whatever) is bad. (Unless you support Jeff
J's "axe theory", which I do ;-)

-Shiri

"Axe theory"?  Is this the scientific explanation of 6095 Royal Joust?