 Castle / 5863
Re: New LEGO Castle Promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.promo
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 00:06:50 GMT

    Heya !

Are these sets available in Munich yet ? If, so where in Munich can I find
them ?

Thanx.
                                                                   Rene

In lugnet.promo, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Hi Castle and/or promo fans,

I was able to pick up four new sets this morning in a german toy shop. I
doubt that they will make it to the US as well, but in any case I made a few
scans of the sets [#4816 - 4819]

You can see them here; within the German LEGO Forum:
http://f22.parsimony.net/forum44542/messages/5177.htm

or else try these links that will only show you the pictures without the
german text around:

http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/481X/4816.jpg
http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/481X/4817.jpg
http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/481X/4818.jpg
http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/481X/4819.jpg
http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/481X/481X.jpg

BTW, I will be able to ship them to the US (and elsewhere) if they will not
be released there.

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.