 General / 21361
21360  |  21362
Subject:
New LEGO Castle Promo sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.promo
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 10:15:11 GMT

Hi Castle and/or promo fans,

I was able to pick up four new sets this morning in a german toy shop. I
doubt that they will make it to the US as well, but in any case I made a few
scans of the sets [#4816 - 4819]

You can see them here; within the German LEGO Forum:
http://f22.parsimony.net/forum44542/messages/5177.htm

or else try these links that will only show you the pictures without the
german text around:

http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/481X/4816.jpg
http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/481X/4817.jpg
http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/481X/4818.jpg
http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/481X/4819.jpg
http://members.tripod.de/crazymaniac/481X/481X.jpg

BTW, I will be able to ship them to the US (and elsewhere) if they will not
be released there.

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow...
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de