 Castle / 5861
Re: Bulls Brothers Travelling Circus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 22:21:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bradley Dale writes:
These guys aren't robbers, they are entertainers!

Neat idea!! Love the creativity, Brandon... that would explain why they have
no permanent home, too!

Personally I agree about the bad-guy good-guy theory, and I know I'm not the
only one. Let *us* interpret the figs however we want to. People here have
such different views of BFs, BKs, Crusaders, etc... but it's "obvious" to us
all that Leo's good and Cedric (or whatever) is bad. (Unless you support Jeff
J's "axe theory", which I do ;-)

-Shiri