 Castle / 5860
  Bulls Brothers Travelling Circus?

I don't like the way the newer castle sets are presented. The LEGO company loves telling us that some minifigures are good brave people, and others are evil robbers. Yes, the evil guys are always robbers, even though every castle set I've ever seen (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bulls Brothers Travelling Circus?

(...) Neat idea!! Love the creativity, Brandon... that would explain why they have no permanent home, too! Personally I agree about the bad-guy good-guy theory, and I know I'm not the only one. Let *us* interpret the figs however we want to. People (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bulls Brothers Travelling Circus?

(...) "Axe theory"? Is this the scientific explanation of 6095 Royal Joust? (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bulls Brothers Travelling Circus?

(...) LOL... no... IIRC, it was something along the lines of "Leo is enslaving all the people"... -Shiri (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle)