 Castle / 5861
Re: Bulls Brothers Travelling Circus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 22:21:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bradley Dale writes:
These guys aren't robbers, they are entertainers!

Neat idea!! Love the creativity, Brandon... that would explain why they have
no permanent home, too!

Personally I agree about the bad-guy good-guy theory, and I know I'm not the
only one. Let *us* interpret the figs however we want to. People here have
such different views of BFs, BKs, Crusaders, etc... but it's "obvious" to us
all that Leo's good and Cedric (or whatever) is bad. (Unless you support Jeff
J's "axe theory", which I do ;-)

-Shiri

Re: Bulls Brothers Travelling Circus?
Personally I agree about the bad-guy good-guy theory, and I know I'm not the
only one. Let *us* interpret the figs however we want to. People here have
such different views of BFs, BKs, Crusaders, etc... but it's "obvious" to us
all that Leo's good and Cedric (or whatever) is bad. (Unless you support Jeff
J's "axe theory", which I do ;-)

-Shiri

"Axe theory"?  Is this the scientific explanation of 6095 Royal Joust?

Re: Bulls Brothers Travelling Circus?
"Axe theory"?  Is this the scientific explanation of 6095 Royal Joust?

LOL... no... IIRC, it was something along the lines of "Leo is enslaving all
the people"...

-Shiri