 Castle / 5299
Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:36:14 GMT

Eric,

Hey guys,

Hey yourself!

I was just wondering if any of you castle-heads out there can recommend • any
good castle building music???  Listening to the radio doesn't do it for me
when I'm building, and I don't care for silence.  I'm looking for • something
that can get my creative juices flowing the right direction. • Inspirational if
you will...

Thanks for looking!

Well, I am not a castle builder per se, but I found that soundtracks, like
movie soundtracks, without singing, video game music, classical, etc. are
good for building. A lot of loud singing / etc. does distract sometimes.

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!