 Castle / 5326
Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 06:11:39 GMT

Sorry folks, gonna have to drift away from the popular building trend of
listening to instrumental music, but I just put on some Metallica. I'm
serious, Of Wolf And Man inspired me to create my entire group of evil
wizards, and I Disappear helped me create my band of rogues. Don't ask why,
but it just came on one day when I was watching MuchMusic (Canadian version of
MTV, but better) and playing lego, and it hit me.
Sometimes I just turn the TV on for some good background noise, having it a
superhero show is even better, the music is perfect.

<<KM out>>