 Castle / 5343
Re: Musical advice - kinda OT, kinda not
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 01:52:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Brouwer writes:
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if any of you castle-heads out there can recommend any
good castle building music???  Listening to the radio doesn't do it for me
when I'm building, and I don't care for silence.  I'm looking for something
that can get my creative juices flowing the right direction.  Inspirational if
you will...

Thanks for looking!

Eric

Well ya know I find listening to good ol' punk rock helps me. though all to
often it seems to lead to my forestmen/wolpack/peasants starting uprisings
against the royalty. --:-)