 Castle / 5180
    Re: My Website —Anthony Sava
   By the way, that sunset picture, here's how I did it for those who wish to know. It's quite simply actually. That picture was taken with a digital camera, though any camera will do. The sun in the picture is nothing more than a large, swing arm (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Website —Bradley Dale
    (...) you (...) Lego critters, and sound effects! One of the coolest Lego pages ever! Sound effects! (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Website —Anthony Sava
   (...) Thanks a lot. I'm glad you enjoyed it. The sound effects took me a while to gather and create, but I think they turned out rather well. Actually, if you morph some of the sounds that are there, you might find that you recognize them. (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Website —Wilson Raska
   (...) Heh heh, I noticed that Nightmare's sound was that of a Starcraft Overlord, am I correct? The whole site is great! (I just got back from vacation so I'm playing catch up) I might have to borrow some of those weapon ideas for my minifigs :) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Website —Anthony Sava
   (...) Yeah, thats one. Now how many more can you identify? :) I didn't create a single one of those sounds, they're all sounds that came from one thing or another and have been morphed. Thanks for visiting my site, I'm glad you liked it. --Anthony (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Website —Jeff Stembel
   (...) The Black Dragon sound is from Magic the Gathering, I believe... Jeff (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Website —Anthony Sava
   (...) Whoops, close but no cigar Jeff... (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Website —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Really?? Hmmm.... I have no idea then... Did you modify it, or is it "stock"? Jeff (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: My Website —Anthony Sava
   (...) The Black Dragon sound is actually one of the sounds that I changed the least. All I ever did to it was slow it down by about half sample rate, making it much lower and longer. It comes from a special character in the expansion pack to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)