 Castle / 3747
Re: Has anyone used the big Belville cream castle part or pink spire in a mini-fig castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 22:27:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rob Drechsel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Paul Davidson writes:
I've never gotten any of the bigger Belville sets, but I've thought about
getting some spires to try out, and I *do* want to find a pair of those
trans. pink doors for a castle.

--

Paul Davidson

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
I'm curious if anyone has tried to create a credible looking castle using
either the Belville pink spire piece (the big clear one) or the cream, • round
castle pillar?

Are those doors like the ones used in the 6034 Black Monarchs Ghost or the • 6081
Kings Mountain fortress, but in a different color?

No, their in a single piece 1x8x12 frame (with a stepped top).

Frank