 Castle / 3685
Re: Has anyone used the big Belville cream castle part or pink spire in a mini-fig castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 05:23:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brad Hamilton writes:
I'm curious if anyone has tried to create a credible looking castle using
either the Belville pink spire piece (the big clear one) or the cream, round
castle pillar?

I'll leave this spot open... but I doubt anyone ever did. ;-)
The few BV fans/buyers that are also castle fans (Craig, Richard M, Frank F
and Suz come to mind) haven't expressed anything about it, AFAIK... Frank even
told me he'll try and auction 'em off.
I think that the cream-colored tower might work well, but I don't have it. The
pink one... well, kinda cheesy for the type of thing I'm trying to do ;-) I
was thinking maybe Siferra's (1) room/tower/house/[whatever it is I'll end up
making for her] would be sort-of BV style, with a trellis balcony and perhaps
a tower... but that's still a long way off. I have so much stuff I want to do
and never enough lego or time to do it...!

-Shiri

(1) The future princess/queen of the Lion Kingdom, Franz's fiancee`. See
bottom of this page:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/royalty.html