 Castle / 3733
Re: Has anyone used the big Belville cream castle part or pink spire in a mini-fig castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 03:35:03 GMT

I like your excuse when buying Belville.  I have an NLF (Non-LEGO Fiancee),
so I always have the excuse ready that they are for her!

-Pete
(when buying Belville, say "this will make a great present for my niece?")