 Castle / 3684
Subject:
Has anyone used the big Belville cream castle part or pink spire in a mini-fig castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 05:01:15 GMT

I'm curious if anyone has tried to create a credible looking castle using
either the Belville pink spire piece (the big clear one) or the cream, round
castle pillar?

Re: Has anyone used the big Belville cream castle part or pink spire in a mini-fig castle?