 Castle / 3687
Re: Has anyone used the big Belville cream castle part or pink spire in a mini-fig castle?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 06:05:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Peter White writes:
Hi Brad and Shiri (and everyone else, this is my first post)

Hi Pete! Welcome to lugnet!
(by the way, how do you pronounce your name? I'm always at loss with Pete's.
Is it Pee-tee, or Peet? I have no idea. :-)

I have one planned !  I have all of the current Belville sets sorted out and
awaiting construction

Great! I'd love to see pictures when you're done!

(so many themes,so little time).

<grin> tell me about it... that's why I stick with castle these days...

The castle I have
planned will be minifig scale (those nordic dolls will have to go and hangout
with the technic men,I guess).

LOL! There are some "nordic" guys too... but I'm sure they'll fit in well with
the techn-ick guys ;-)

The cream towers I want to use but I want the
castle to be mainly white, maybe I'll have to throw in some yellow.

Sounds good! Any stories around it?

Anyway
stay tuned because STUDS/sydlug are meeting on 02/04/00 and some pics are sure
to be posted the following week, just keep your eyes on Port Block.

Cool, enjoy yourself! Is sydlug the Sydney, Australia LUG?

-Shiri